In this conversation I speak with Brian Young, the founder of Home Painters Toronto.
Brian and I talked about:
- How his psychology and mindset changed as Home Painters Toronto grew
- The tactic he uses to deal with setbacks that never fails
- The resistance he experienced when he started delegating and lessons he’s learned by letting go of more and more things
- His delegation philosophy and whether he delegates roles or tasks
- The role our belief system plays in how quickly we can grow our business