In this conversation I speak with Michael Alexis, Director of Marketing at Museum Hack.
Museum Hack began as a one person company that offered personalised unconventional tours of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City. Today, they host hundreds of tours every year at museums in cities across the U.S. Their tour types include public, private and company team building. They also offer consulting for museums and corporations.
Michael and I talked about:
- The origins of Museum Hack and how the company (and the services they offer) evolved over the years
- Museum Hack’s corporate culture and how they nurture it
- Innovative and fun techniques Museum Hack uses to ensure its team members are genuinely invested in the company and committed to its success
- Ways to build a tight virtual team
- Museum Hack’s approach to training museum guides and checking quality of their work
- How you can prepare yourself and your business for hiring new team members